Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Salmon, Broccoli, and Potatoes With Miso Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved if large
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white miso (soybean paste; found in the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
- 4 rice vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon 6-ounce pieces salmon fillet
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?