Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Rosemary Onion Potatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 pounds potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|