Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Root Vegetable Salad with Herbed Breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds mixed root vegetables (such as carrots, celery root, beets, and parsnips), peeled, cut on a diagonal into 2-inch pieces
- 2 sprigs oregano plus 2 tablespoons chopped leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup very coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley plus 2 tablespoons whole leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) or whole Greek yogurt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?