Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Roma Tomatoes
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, cut in half and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|