Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Red Peppers with Basil Oil, Caperberries, and Balsamic
- 3 large sweet red bell peppers
- About 1/3 cup Basil Oil (recipe follows) or good olive oil
- 1 to 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup caperberries, or cup capers
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 32kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|