Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Red Pepper and Mozzarella Fondue
- 6 oz Gruyere cheese, grated (175 g)
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese, grated (175 g)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour (15 mL)
- ¾ cup dry white wine (175 mL)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (15 mL)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp kirsch (dry cherry schnapps) 15 mL
- ½ roasted red pepper (see Notes), minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 368kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (68%)|
|Cholesterol 80mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|