Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Red Pepper Salmon Pasta
- 1 cup canned roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, packed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, or more to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 (4 ounce) fillets boneless salmon fillets
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|