Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Red Pepper Risotto
- 1 cup (250 mL) short-grain brown rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) diced pancetta, optional
- ½ tsp (2 mL) sweet or hot paprika
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup (125 mL) dry white wine or additional stock
- 1½ cups (375 mL) reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable stock
- ¾ cup (175 mL) diced roasted red peppers (about 2)
- 2 tbsp (50 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 222kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|