Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Red Onions with Pomegranate, Orange, and Parsley Gremolata
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 medium red onions, peeled, each cut into 8 wedges through core, with some core still attached to each piece
- 2/3 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- Ingredient info: Pomegranate molasses is available at some supermarkets, Middle Eastern markets, and adrianascaravan.com.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?