Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Red Onion and Pear Salad
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head Bibb or butter lettuce
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?