Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Red Chile Sauce
- 10 to 12 Roma tomatoes, cut in half (about 2 + ½ pounds)
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, stemmed and seeded
- 1 to 2 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 canned chipotle chile with a tablespoon of the adobo sauce (canned chiles in adobo are available in the Hispanic section of many groceries)
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 51kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|