Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Potatoes with Crimini and Porcini Mushrooms
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1 1/2-inch wedges
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound crimini mushrooms, halved if large
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms, ground to powder in blender
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?