Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Potatoes with Bacon, Onions, and Sage
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon slices, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 5 pounds assorted baby potatoes (such as red-skinned, white-skinned, and Dutch yellow), rinsed, dried, halved
- 2 large red onions, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 3/4 cup 1/3-inch pieces torn fresh sage leaves (from about 2 bunches), divided
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- Coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?