Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Potatoes and Haddock and Potatoes Puttanesca
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes and their juices, coarsely puréed
- 1/4 cup halved, pitted oil-cured black olives
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved
- 8 ounces haddock or halibut fillets, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cup halved caper berries or 1 Tbsp. drained capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?