Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Potato Salad with Vinaigrette
- 2 pounds cubed red potatoes
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 banana pepper, sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 large stalks celery, sliced 1/4 inch wide
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|