Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork with Sage, Rosemary, and Garlic
- 1 boneless pork loin (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage plus 2 sprigs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary plus 2 sprigs
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic plus 2 cloves, peeled and lightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?