Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Prune and Ancho Chile Sauce
- 4 large dried ancho chiles (1 1/2 to 2 ounces), stemmed
- 1/2 white onion, halved through root end
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 pound pitted prunes
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 1-pound pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?