Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Kumquat-Jalapeño Marmalade
- 2 cups kumquats, stemmed, quartered, seeded
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 small shallots, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, seeded, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño chiles, divided
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1-pound pork tenderloins
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?