Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Butternut Squash Mash and Tarragon Gravy
- 1 medium butternut squash, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 pound lean pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider or low-fat, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, broken into small pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?