Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork Loin with Poached Plums
- 6 sweet firm red or black plums (such as Burgundies, Satsumas, or El Dorados; about 2 pounds), quartered, pitted
- 2 cups Pinot Gris or Viognier
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 whole star anise
- Cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup plus 1 1/4 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs plus 1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 2 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?