Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork, Fennel, and Onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh sage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground cumin seed
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast - trimmed, rolled, and tied
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 bulbs fennel, trimmed, tops reserved
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 4 red onions with peel, halved
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|