Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork Chops with Frisée, Lardons, and Fried Eggs
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese or other blue cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for grilling pork
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 6-bone untrimmed pork rib roast, chine bone removed (about 3 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon fennel pollen* or ground fennel seeds
- 4 slices bacon, thinly cut crosswise (lardons)
- 8 cups frisée, coarsely torn
- 2 7-ounce jars cocktail onions, drained
- 6 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?