Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash With Kale
- 1 small butternut squash (about 2 pounds)peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 12-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bone-in pork chops (each 1 inch thick; about 2 pounds total)
- 1 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?