Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pork Belly with Gingery Rhubarb Compote
- 3 pounds pork belly, skin removed, fat intact
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Gingery Rhubarb Compote (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?