Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Poblano with Mango and Corn Salsa
- 1 poblano or 2 large jalapeño chiles
- Vegetable oil
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 ear fresh young corn, kernels cut from cob
- ½ cup finely diced sweet onion, such as Vidalia or Walla Walla
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, to your taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 27kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|