Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Poblano Beef Stew
- 5 poblano peppers
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (2.5 to 3 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 32 ounces beef broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can of diced tomatoes (I used Hunts Fire Roasted with garlic)
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?