Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pineapple-Habanero Chile Salsa
- 1 pineapple (about 31/2 pounds), peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 1 orange or red habanero chile, dry-roasted, seeded, and minced (page 154)
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?