Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Peppers with Nectarines
- 2 pounds Anaheim chiles (about 9), halved, cored, cut lengthwise into 1-inch strips
- 2 pounds green bell peppers (about 5), halved, cored, cut lengthwise into 1-inch strips
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ripe nectarines (about 5)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?