Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Peppers with Herbed Breadcrumbs
- 4 yellow bell peppers, cored, seeded, quartered lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups small pieces of torn crustless white bread (such as ciabatta or sourdough; about 1/4 loaf)
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?