Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pepper and Onion Salad with Blue Cheese
- 2 medium red onions, quartered through stem end
- 6 roasted red peppers (from a 24-ounce jar, preferably packed in brine), drained, halved lengthwise
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon (or more) Sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 8 cups (loosely packed) frisée
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced Spanish blue cheese (such as Cabrales or Valdeón; optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?