Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pepper Rolls Stuffed with Tuna
- 3 or 4 sweet red or assorted-color peppers (about 1½ pounds total)
- 1/3 cup or so extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt, or to taste
- Two 6-ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil (preferably imported from Italy)
- 2 small anchovy fillets, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple-cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 317kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|