Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pecan Couscous with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- 2/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh button mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (5.8 ounce) box couscous
- 1 (8.5 ounce) bottle sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|