Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pecan Banana Bread Loaves
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups very ripe, mashed bananas
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light butter, at room temperature
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|