Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pear Tarte Tatin with Brown Sugar-Balsamic Swirl Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 4 large Bosc pears (2 1/4 to 2 1/2 pounds), peeled, halved, cored
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pear nectar
- Brown Sugar-Balsamic Swirl Ice Cream (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?