Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Peanut Soup with Honey Whipped Cream
- 2 heads of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 cups sliced onions (about 2 onions)
- 3 cups thinly sliced celery stalks (about 1/2 bunch), leaves reserved
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 quarts low-salt chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Yukon Gold potato (about 8 ounces), peeled, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy cream, divided
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon (or more) honey
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanut oil or 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?