Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Peaches with Cardamom Sugar and Mascarpone Sauce
- 2 eggs, separated, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons cognac or rum
- 6 ripe peaches (about 3 pounds total)
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut in ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons cardamom seeds, finely ground in a spice grinder or mortar
- ½ cup sauternes wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 377kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 19g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 123mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|