Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Peach and Shrimp Salad
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 firm but ripe yellow peaches, cut into eighths
- 20 large sprigs fresh rosemary, broken into pieces
- 4 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 3 tablespoons medium Belgian endives (preferably 2 red and 2 green)
- 1 teaspoon crme frache or equal parts sour cream and heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?