Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Parsnips, Turnips, and Rutabagas with Ancho-Spiced Honey Glaze
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ancho chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 12 ounces parsnips, peeled, thin ends halved lengthwise, thick ends quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
- 12 ounces turnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 12 ounces rutabaga, trimmed, peeled, cut into 3/4-to 1-inch wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- Ingredient info: Look for ground ancho chiles in the spice section of many supermarkets and at Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?