Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds of parsnips, peeled and cut into 2 1/2 inch batons
- 4 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup of stock - turkey stock, low-sodium chicken stock or vegetable broth (for vegetarian option)*
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons drained, bottled horseradish (how to make homemade horseradish)
- 1/2 Tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp minced chives
- 1/2 small garlic clove, minced.
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?