Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Parsnip Soup with Walnut Pesto
- 2 pounds medium parsnips, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as tarragon, flat-leaf parsley, and chives)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups vegetable stock
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?