Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Parmesan Rosemary Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|