Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Pacific Cod with Spring Vegetables and Mint
- 4 (6-ounces) pieces skinless Pacific cod or hake fillet (1 inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound zucchini (about 2 medium), cut into 1/2-inch-thick half-moons
- 1 (9-ounces) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 head romaine, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?