Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Onions with Gruyre Croutons
- 12 white pearl onions, peeled
- 12 red pearl onions, peeled
- 8 large shallots, peeled, halved through root end
- 6 large green onions, dark green tops trimmed
- 2 medium sweet onions (such as Vidalia), peeled, cut into 3/4-to 1-inch wedges through root end
- 1 large red onion, peeled, cut into 3/4-to 1-inch wedges through root end
- 1 brown-skinned onion, peeled, cut into 3/4-to 1-inch wedges through root end
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups coarsely torn 1/2-inch pieces rustic bread with crust
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 6 ounces Gruyre cheese, coarsely grated (about 1 1/2 cups packed)
- Sea salt flakes or crystals
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?