Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted New Potato Salad With Olives
- 2 pounds small red new potatoes, rinsed, dried and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons herbes de Provence (mixed dried French herbs) or dried thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted and coarsely chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin slivers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons malt vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|