Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Mushrooms with Spicy Breadcrumbs
- 12 ounces mixed mushrooms (such as cremini, white button, portabella, king trumpet, and oyster)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs (from 2 slices white bread)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?