Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Mushroom Salad
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil or mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 leaves Boston lettuce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Salt, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|