Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Miso Salmon with Cubanelle Peppers
- 6 cubanelle peppers (also “Italian frying peppers”)
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large sweet onions, such as Maui or Vidalia, peeled and cut into rings 1-inch wide
- ½ cup light-colored miso
- 1 teaspoon Japanese mustard paste, preferably S&B brand, or other prepared mustard
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 770kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 54g (83%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 116mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|