Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Magret Duck Breasts with Shaved Black Truffles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup diced peeled carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 1/4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 ounces fresh black truffles or frozen, unthawed
- 3 boneless magret duck breast halves or Muscovy duck breast halves (about 3 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup Pinot noir
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?