Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Loin of Veal with Foie Gras and Cherry-Red Grape Sauce
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 1/2 cups small seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup drained wild cherries in syrup (such as amarena)*
- 1 3 1/2-pound trimmed boneless veal strip loin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary plus whole sprigs for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme plus whole sprigs for garnish
- 1 6- to 8-ounce block cooked duck foie gras, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick-slices (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?