Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Leg of Lamb with Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 4 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt plus additional for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided, plus additional for brushing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 7- to 8-pound bone-in whole leg of lamb, large pockets of fat trimmed
- 8 6- to 7-ounce Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, halved lengthwise
- Special equipment: Large roasting pan (preferably nonstick)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?